- ARABIA500 GROWTH ENTREPRENEURS OF JORDAN & PALESTINE CELEBRATED
- Media Update: Nigeria50 Break Entrepreneurial Records
- NIGERIA FAST GROWTH 50 BREAK ENTREPRENEURIAL RECORDS
- NewsTribe: Bank AlFalah joins AllWorld to support the Pakistan100 2013
- 30 AllWorld winners make Entrepreneur KSA's "50 Brilliant Companies" Issue
- ALLWORLD AND INT@J JOIN FORCES TO CREATE A RANKING OF FAST GROWTH ICT COMPANIES FROM MENA
Cecilia AmbrosResearch Associate
Cecilia Ambros’ background has been in understanding the impact and importance of visual design. She has a fine art foundation in painting and illustration and is versed in art direction and graphic design. As a design professional she has managed the branding and corporate identity of commercial real estate and financial clients in marketing, public relations and print production.
Having a constant curiosity for the complexity of people, she is pursuing a Masters of Design in Strategy & Research and an MBA in Innovation and Emerging Enterprises, at the IIT Institute of Design and IIT Stuart School of Business. Her research initiatives examine the dialogue that takes place in the interactions within structures, products and processes.
Her "Design Thinking" has varied from Structured System Planning to Prototyping, from Managerial Economics to Interface Design, from Life Cycle Sustainability to Design Policy, from Product Planning to Behavioral Finance. The ability to pull from these contrasting disciplines allows her to collaborate with unexpected sources of inspiration and has truly given her a foundation and holistic approach to design.
- About Us
- AllWorld Overview
- Apply Now
- Follow Us
- Contact Us
- Fast Growth Programs
- Africa 500
- Arabia 500
- Asia 500
- Eurasia 500
- Latin America 500
- AllWorld Cos
- Nigeria50 winners