- ARABIA500 GROWTH ENTREPRENEURS OF JORDAN & PALESTINE CELEBRATED
- Media Update: Nigeria50 Break Entrepreneurial Records
- NIGERIA FAST GROWTH 50 BREAK ENTREPRENEURIAL RECORDS
- NewsTribe: Bank AlFalah joins AllWorld to support the Pakistan100 2013
- 30 AllWorld winners make Entrepreneur KSA's "50 Brilliant Companies" Issue
- ALLWORLD AND INT@J JOIN FORCES TO CREATE A RANKING OF FAST GROWTH ICT COMPANIES FROM MENA
Lea FarhatDirector of the Saudi Fast Growth 100
Lea Farhat is the Saudi Arabia Fast Growth 100 director, based in Jeddah, she runs AllWorld's operations on the ground, interacting directly with the Saudi 100 applicants winners and working closely with the program’s strategic partners.
Prior to joining AllWorld, Lea was a financial analyst in private equity at Siraj Capital Ltd, one of AllWorld's strategic partners in Saudi Arabia. During her work at Siraj Capital, Lea was in charge of analyzing pipeline deals and managing the relationship with portfolio companies.
Lea has a bachelor's degree from the American University in Beirut, in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance.
- About Us
- AllWorld Overview
- Apply Now
- Follow Us
- Contact Us
- Fast Growth Programs
- Africa 500
- Arabia 500
- Asia 500
- Eurasia 500
- Latin America 500
- AllWorld Cos
- Nigeria50 winners