- ARABIA500 GROWTH ENTREPRENEURS OF JORDAN & PALESTINE CELEBRATED
- Media Update: Nigeria50 Break Entrepreneurial Records
- NIGERIA FAST GROWTH 50 BREAK ENTREPRENEURIAL RECORDS
- NewsTribe: Bank AlFalah joins AllWorld to support the Pakistan100 2013
- 30 AllWorld winners make Entrepreneur KSA's "50 Brilliant Companies" Issue
- ALLWORLD AND INT@J JOIN FORCES TO CREATE A RANKING OF FAST GROWTH ICT COMPANIES FROM MENA
Manjari ShardaDirector of the India Fast Growth 100
Manjari Sharda is the Director of the India Fast Growth 100 and leads AllWorld’s efforts in finding and advancing growth entrepreneurs in Asia.
Prior to joining AllWorld Network, Manjari was a Business Development Analyst at Boston Options Exchange where she worked with the top management on business strategy and product development. She developed automated tools to analyze industry trends, customer trading behavior and revenue growth.
Previously Manjari was a consultant at HSBC and Birlasoft. At Birlasoft she was responsible for streamlining resource hiring, allocation and career growth management for over 5000 employees. While, at HSBC she was instrumental in designing an automated journal consolidation system to decrease book closure time from 2 months to 20 days
Manjari completed her MBA from Stuart School of Business, Illinois Institute of Technology. At Stuart, Manjari was acknowledged by Dean Harvey Kahalas for her contributions in promoting the importance of environmental and social sustainability in Business. She was also the winner of Motorola Capstone Competition 2008 for Business Strategy Innovation.
- About Us
- AllWorld Overview
- Apply Now
- Follow Us
- Contact Us
- Fast Growth Programs
- Africa 500
- Arabia 500
- Asia 500
- Eurasia 500
- Latin America 500
- AllWorld Cos
- Nigeria50 winners