- ARABIA500 GROWTH ENTREPRENEURS OF JORDAN & PALESTINE CELEBRATED
- Media Update: Nigeria50 Break Entrepreneurial Records
- NIGERIA FAST GROWTH 50 BREAK ENTREPRENEURIAL RECORDS
- NewsTribe: Bank AlFalah joins AllWorld to support the Pakistan100 2013
- 30 AllWorld winners make Entrepreneur KSA's "50 Brilliant Companies" Issue
- ALLWORLD AND INT@J JOIN FORCES TO CREATE A RANKING OF FAST GROWTH ICT COMPANIES FROM MENA
CNN - Saudi female entrepreneurs exploit changing attitudes, features ARABIA500 winner Rumman
(CNN) -- It's not easy being a female entrepreneur in a country where women need a male guardian's permission to work, rent property or travel.
Yet in Saudi Arabia, a small but determined number of women are overcoming these obstacles to build their own thriving businesses.
Social constraints in the conservative Kingdom have not stopped women from amassing substantial individual wealth. An estimated $11.9 billion is held by women primarily in bonds and bank accounts, according to asset managers Al Masah Capital.
- About Us
- AllWorld Overview
- Apply Now
- Follow Us
- Contact Us
- Fast Growth Programs
- Africa 500
- Arabia 500
- Asia 500
- Eurasia 500
- Latin America 500
- AllWorld Cos
- Nigeria50 winners