- ARABIA500 GROWTH ENTREPRENEURS OF JORDAN & PALESTINE CELEBRATED
- Media Update: Nigeria50 Break Entrepreneurial Records
- NIGERIA FAST GROWTH 50 BREAK ENTREPRENEURIAL RECORDS
- NewsTribe: Bank AlFalah joins AllWorld to support the Pakistan100 2013
- 30 AllWorld winners make Entrepreneur KSA's "50 Brilliant Companies" Issue
- ALLWORLD AND INT@J JOIN FORCES TO CREATE A RANKING OF FAST GROWTH ICT COMPANIES FROM MENA
Overview: The Nigeria Fast Growth 50
HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET A CHANCE TO CHANGE THE WAY THE WORLD DOES BUSINESS?
The Nigeria50/Africa500 aims to move markets in real time – generating new wealth and expanding development throughout Africa.
The Nigeria50/Africa 500 will find and advance growing private companies and will change the way the world sees and invests in Africa.
The Nigeria50/Africa 500 will be the first definitive record of the fastest growing, most dynamic entrepreneurs throughout Africa. By shining a light on these emerging business leaders, the Nigeria50/Africa 500 will improve access to capital and markets for entrepreneurs, provide real time feedback to policy makers, point the way forward for large scale job creation and put momentum behind these entrepreneurs as they create the next economy for their countries and regions.
Over the next few months AllWorld Network is creating the Nigeria50 in partnership with The Tony Elumelu Foundation as part of the Africa 500 process. Right now, we are looking for the fastest growing private companies in Nigeria. The 50 winners from Nigeria will be recognized between in late 2012 or early 2013, and subsequently will automatically be considered for the Africa 500, which will be announced in 2013.
- About Us
- AllWorld Overview
- Apply Now
- Follow Us
- Contact Us
- Fast Growth Programs
- Africa 500
- Arabia 500
- Asia 500
- Eurasia 500
- Latin America 500
- AllWorld Cos
- Nigeria50 winners